- Site Acquisition
- Performing all aspects of the Site Acquisition process from site identification and qualification
through the completion of zoning approval for multiple sites.
- Coordinating with RF Engineering and Construction management to ensure timely and accurate
completion of required tasks, while reporting progress to the Project Manager/Team Leader.
- Completion of site candidate identification packages, A&E site design walks and other site/field
visits with RF Engineering, Zoning, Construction Project Management and A&E Departments
- Negotiation of Lease, Amendment, License, Right-of-Way and/or Easement Agreements with
- Completion of leasing packages and other documentation required by the client.
- Researching and obtaining information regarding all applicable planning, zoning codes,
and regulations affecting the development of a site.
- Maintaining complete documentation related to all planning, communications, and actions on sites.
- Preparing and completion of all necessary zoning applications and supporting documentation including
written site description, justifications, plans and sketches, maps, and photo simulations.
- Organizing and conducting presentations for neighborhood meetings or public hearings as required
by local jurisdictions or as requested by respective property owner(s).
- Daily interaction with the RF Engineering and Construction personnel to
ensure compliance with all client, landlord, jurisdictional, governmental and industry standards.
- Requires strong background in the negotiation of leases within the wireless/telcommunications industry.